Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Jobs at:Jotna Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Group Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will provide financial and strategic support through the provision of meaningful reporting and analysis to drive performance within the Jotna Group.
The role oversees the development of the group’s yearly budget and forecasts, providing prompt and accurate performance reporting to the management, developing accurate standard costs and variance analysis for all the group’s related activities and related CAPEX budget control.
The role will also provide financial expertise and business partnering support to the business and design and prepare routine and special reports to enable management obtain timely and reliable information and analysis for long-range planning, annual budgets, quarterly estimates and other necessary reports for controlling the organisation’s operations.
• Design, implement and maintain management information systems using a combination of automated, semi-automated and manual systems.
• Provide management with timely, relevant financial information to better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
• Ensure timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to management and external regulatory authorities, where necessary.
• Design and prepare reports for management decision making.
• Assist in the set-up, continuous assessment and amendment of Jotna’s computerised accounting system for greater effectiveness.
• Investigate and recommend improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
• Manage the budget and forecast processes by collecting all financial information necessary for the annual and strategic planning process.
• Undertake analysis of risks and opportunities to provide forecast information as required whilst working closely with the group’s leadership teams.
• Ensure that timely reporting of performance and variance analysis for all direct and indirect costs is undertaken.
• Identify and report on variance drivers so that appropriate action can be taken as required.
• Develop a strong business partnering structure to facilitate good analysis of all commercial and supply chain activities including new product development and value optimisation initiatives.
• Provide input and review, where applicable, for related CAPEX expenditures.
• Track and communicate CAPEX spend to ensure adherence to annual budgets.
• Provide coaching and leadership to direct and indirect employees.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.