Jobs at:Alan & Grant
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be required to manage and safeguard the company’s finance and financial resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place to guide management decision-making, particularly in the areas of assets and liability management (ALM).
• Establish comprehensive operational guidelines & workflows covering all business transactions and processes.
• Ensure production of accurate monthly and quarterly performance reports and management accounts.
• Plan and manage the company’s tax liabilities.
• Maintain contacts and liaise with bankers, auditors, regulatory authorities (SEC, NSE, PFAs, and etc.), tax authorities (Federal & State) to ensure compliance and long term financial security and stability.
• Participate in meetings of departmental heads as necessary and work closely with all departmental heads/management teams, advising them on the likely financial consequences of all proposed courses of action.
• Be prepared to act as a member of the project management team as necessary.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any Management Science / Social Science related discipline preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
• Professional qualification - A minimum of ACA/ACCA is compulsory while other qualifications such as ACS, ACTI, CFA or CISA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 6 years post-graduate work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a strategic/similar position in the financial services sector.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.