Head, Credit Risk Management
Jobs at:Rosabon Financial Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Head, Credit Risk Management will develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
• He / she leads / manages initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models / processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
• Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
• Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
• Manage the Company's Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
• Improve and optimize credit approval, recovery, and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
• Coach, supervise, and mentor analysts, collections, recovery, and underwriting officers for effective, efficient, and optimal performances.
• Enhance and review the company's Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board
• Develop, manage and optimize the Credit Reporting and Monitoring framework that meets all necessary requirements of both external and internal stakeholders and ensures timely and accurate delivery of all reports.
• Candidates should possess at least a Master's Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field.
• 10 - 15 years’ work experience in credit risk management
• Candidate must possess relevant training and certificates from recognized bodies, professional memberships.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.