Jobs at:Aptis Management Partners
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day accounting, payroll, bank reconciliation, fixed asset register and administrative services in order to meet organizational and statutory requirements.
• Prompt preparation of payroll and ensure all statutory deductions are remitted accordingly.
• Ensure accurate, functional, complete accounting, reporting, internal control systems and records are maintained.
• Process all petty cash, cash advances, purchase orders, claimable expenses and payroll income.
• Monitors and ensure that approved transactions are posted into the various accounts within the specified period.
• Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests.
• Review, proofread, and verify forms, invoices, requisitions, reimbursements and financial documents as necessary for accuracy in calculation and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls and maintaining accounts payable.
• Preparation of annual accounts and project financial deliverables
• Creates a journal entry in cash management and reconciles the bank deposit to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
• Investigate differences with the bank statement and the company’s journals and ledgers; and reconcile any discrepancies or inaccuracies.
• Review the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually reports/presentations.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• B.sc, HND or its equivalent is required; preferably in Accounting.
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in an accounting capacity.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
• Good organizational and multitasking skills.
• Working knowledge of SAGE 50 is mandatory.
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
• Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
• Must possess working knowledge of regulatory deductions- Taxes, Pension, NSITF, ITF etc.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
• Effective time management skills
• Good team spirit skills
• Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office is mandatory
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.