Head, Internal Audit / Inspection
Jobs at:An emerging Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
An emerging Microfinance Bank located in Ughelli, Delta State is recruiting highly qualified candidates to join its management team in the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit / Inspection
Job Reference No.: RTMFB / HIA / 05
Location: Ughelli, Delta
• B.Sc / HND in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, etc
• Possession of professional qualifications such as MCP, ACIB, ACCA, ACA, CPA and Master's Degree would be added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
• Certfication as microfinance banker would be added advantage
• Sound knowledge of banking activities & regulatory requirements in the microfinance banking sector.
• Applicants should be computer literate.
• Age: 35 - 40 years.
Application Closing Date 27th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
• Comprehensive up-to-date Curriculum Vitae showing candidate's experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached
• The names and contact addresses (including e-mail and telephone (GSM) numbers of three reputable referees.
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.