Head - Finance
Jobs at:Contec Global Group
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head - Finance
Our member company in the FINTECH Sector is urgently recruiting a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the role below.
• The Head - Finance will play an active role (lead or co-lead) for both equity and debt fundraisers while growing Accounts and managing a team that takes care of financial, legal, and compliance operations for the group
• Spearhead both equity and debt fundraisers for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of the process from start to finish
• Manage shareholder and BOD financial and performance reporting Support strategy, operations, and financial planning with financial modeling, data analysis, and insights
• Develop and manage budgets and long-range financial forecasts
• Oversee all finance and operations for the group, including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax, and ensure systems and controls reflect “best practice” financial processes
• Arranging working capital requirements and managing the cash flows
• Experience with, and focus on leveraging automation and software to standardize, speed up and improve the quality of core processes.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements
• The person will be responsible for corporate finance and Investment. Should have experience handling investor relations, should understand financial and business modeling, start-up investment perspective should understand the silicon-valley and other market investor acumen. Preferred from a fintech start-up or experience working with a venture capitalist.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors in Accounting, Statistics, Project Management, or Computer Science.
• Master’s in Business Administration
• Candidates Preferred from company/Industry: Fintech/ Digital Bank.
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience.
• should have professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
• Highly effective, mission-driven, a strategic finance executive with strong transaction/ deal experience for this high-impact role
• Strong experience in fund-raising with a strong network across the region
• The right individual will have extensive deal (transaction) experience with an I-bank or a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up and ideally, some experience in structured finance.
• The individual must have a ‘sell-side orientation and must be comfortable with frequent travel within the region (Dubai) and occasionally elsewhere.
• Fintech/Payment domain experience would be preferred
• Please note that consideration will only be for Directors and above and those that are from Fintech, Banks, Technology start-ups.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.