Jobs at:Educational Consulting Firm
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationBA/BSc/HND , NCE
• Experience5 years
• Job FieldEducation / Teaching
We are recruiting for our schools in the following locations:
Opic, Isheri, Ogun state
Qualification: B.ed / B.Sc with P.G.D.E / M.ed
Experience Level: Management level
• Bachelor’s Degree in education required. A Master’s Degree in an education-related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a classroom teacher, plus 3 years school leadership experience.
• Demonstrated acumen for mentoring and guiding the professional development of classroom teachers and community development.
• Proven record of quickly assimilating into new environments, identifying areas for improvement and effecting change, while cultivating positive relationships.
• Will be responsibility for staff delivery and professionalism.
• Responsible for the standards and curriculum of all pupils including monitoring of progress towards achievement
• Proactively manage staff and resources.
• Manage curriculum integration process across Nigerian and British standards for elementary classes and blended EYFS with Montessori for the early years classes.
• Take responsibility for the day to day running of the school and school campus.
• Take full responsibility for the school in the absence of the Directors.
• Carry out the professional duties of a teacher as required.
• Take responsibility for safeguarding issues as appropriate.
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.