Head of Accounts
Jobs at:Mulby Mart
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervise and manage the day to day accounting operations of the retail store to ensure smooth running of business operations.
• Ensure all necessary controls and processes are enforced in the day-to day operations of the company.
• Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
• Oversee and record import/purchase of goods and commodities for sale in the retail store.
• Prepare management accounts/reports and render statutory returns.
• Prepare financial reports, perform account reconciliations and general audit
• Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, and assist with audit preparations.
• Identify the current inadequacies in the financial transactions/accounting system of the company and proffer solution.
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an accountant in retail store or similar industry.
• ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
• Must be resident in Abuja.
• Females are encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.