Head of Accounts/Finance
Jobs at:Inguest Global Partners Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, an insurance brokerage company, which provides a range of innovative insurance solutions with a team of insurance experts and resources that work continually to assess, mitigate, manage, transfer and where possible, eliminate risk-is seeking to hire the services of a Head of Accounts/Finance to perform the following responsibilities:
• Develop and manage annual budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed.
• Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to Management.
• Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
• Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for any necessary Entities/Bodies.
• Build, support and/or manage relationships with external parties such as banks, tax authorities, service providers, vendors, regulators and other stakeholders and legal counsels.
• Process vendor payments and check requests
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned.
• Respond to inquiries from staff and other accredited stakeholders regarding budgets, payment and disbursement.
• Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly
• basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
• Process payroll and remit attendant taxes, pension and other statutory obligations for the organization.
• Recommend updates to and implement all approved business policies and accounting
• practices; create and improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
• Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Managing Director.
• University degree in Finance and/or Accounting
• A Master’s Degree or its equivalent in a related field
• ACA or ACCA certification is a major requirement.
• Must have at least 10 years cognate experience, 5 of which must be in a management
• position in an insurance/brokerage company.
• Additional professional qualifications and certificates will be an added advantage.
• Experience in insurance industry is an added advantage.
Salary: Very Attractive with other benefits
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.