Head of Finance
Jobs at:Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Head of Finance is responsible for the financial management of the organization and financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
• Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the Bank to make critical business decisions
• Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board and executive management.
• Play a key role in the formulation of the business's strategy
• Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
• Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
• Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
• Managing and overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements
• Managing relationships with Investors (where applicable)
• Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
• Investment appraisal and analysis
• Presenting results to non-finance people to understand
• Recruitment, training, mentoring and development of staff
• Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
• Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
• Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
• Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
• Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team
• Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.