Head of Finance and Administration
Jobs at:Centre for Health Ethics Law and Development (CHELD)
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Centre for Health Ethics Law and Development (CHELD)
Centre for Health Ethics Law and Development (CHELD) is a not for profit, nongovernmental organization registered in Nigeria established in 2010. The organization is both a research think-tank and an implementer in the area of public health, mental health, child health and survival, gender-based violence, NCDs and migration and their intersections with healt...
Read more about this company
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support to the management team in the forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of financial and administrative matters.
• Analyze and interpret financial data for the purpose of determining financial performance and projecting financial probability, including monthly pipeline report.
• Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
• Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
• Ensure that expenditures for budgets, grants and contracts are monitored and the reports are prepared to maintain balance account.
• Administer the expenditure of funds, ensuring that funds are expended according to sponsoring organization’s stipulations and appropriate guidelines.
• Provide support program staff on monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
• Analyze, develop, and monitor accounting/fiscal control procedures and program budgets.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• B.Sc / B.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with at least 3 years relevant experience.
• Demonstrated familiarity with grants management or other funded programs, contracting and auditing standards.
• M.Sc / M.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or is an advantage
• CPA, ACCA, ACA, ACMA or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
• Budget development skills with multi funding sources and general ledger skills.
• Relevant software skills to include automated accounting software and database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
• Demonstrated analytical skills in the interpretation of budgetary, financial, and related management information.
• Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Maintain confidentiality for sensitive issues or projects and use judgment and decision-making to execute duties and responsibilities.
• Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified email@example.com
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.