Head of Internal Control
Jobs at:FINCA International
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Risk Assets, Call over Sessions, Proof of Internal Accounts, Cash Management and Vault Management Review
• Branch Control Team Review and Administration
• Ensure Standard STR and AML Reports are reviewed and Rendered as required with full compliance.
• Ensure All Profile Users are approved with proper system access parameters in line with job functions.
• Ensure Processes and Systems are in compliance with SOP and Industrial Standards
• Ensure Financial Control Policies and Validation Processes are in place.
• Ensure remittances are made within timeline without sanctions.
• Ensure Salary and bonuses are paid in line with approvals.
• Ensure all issues relating to Regulators and Auditors Relations are attended within time line.
• Statutory and Regulatory Compliance Issues Management.
• Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance
• Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Internal Control/Compliance is a must
• Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
• Previous experience in a managerial position
• Proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
• Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
• Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter directly to the "FINCA Ventures Team" at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.