Jobs at:Philban Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Controlling the payroll.
• Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
• Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
• Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
• Reconciling bank statements.
• Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
• Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow.
• HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
• 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a hospitality environment.
• Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
• Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
• Analytical and communication skills
• Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.