Jobs at:Business Advisory Firm
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A tier two business advisory firm with an annual revenue target of US$5m and above that specializes in Best Practice Frameworks including Service Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management and Project Management, located in Lagos, with oversight for the African region, is looking for qualified people to occupy the following position:
You will support the Manager, HR Services in the delivery of the Human Resource functions of the organisations.
You need two or more years of demonstrable experience in hiring and managing talents.
Education & Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in from any recognized institution
• HR Certification will be an added advantage
Skills, Experience and Attributes
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Communication (both oral and written) skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Problem-solving and strategic planning ability;
• Excellent quantitative and analytical reasoning
• Confidence, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is vital
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly attach a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements associated with your role, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , using the Job title as Subject. The recruitment process will be open for 2 months and selection process will commence 2 weeks from the date of this publication, until all the vacancies are filled. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.