Information Management Officer
Jobs at:iMMAP NIGERIA
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Manage the requests from partners coming to the HIAU
Provide the technical requested support to partners. Technical activities may include:
• Map assistance coverage in specified area, analyze and report the potential gaps.
• Ensure timely preparation and generation of information products, and support on information sharing and dissemination.
• Create and/or adapt appropriate IM tools. As appropriate, design of data collection forms, ensuring that the purpose and use of all data collected is clear and easily collectable, highlighting where potential problems might arise; organise and manage the data input and initial analysis and presentation of data for the sector.
• Develop standard formats for, and regular output of publication of materials and statistics;
• Facilitate mobile data collection, form development and data management;
• Generate statistical reports, graphs, maps ;
• Manage, analyse, document data and information from other partners;
• Produce, share maps illustrating scale/coverage of assistance;
• Support the implementation of remote data collection exercises in support to the humanitarian community;
• Maintain data bases, provide data entry if required;
• Prepare relevant data analysis;
• Design and implement analysis methodology;
• Proactively analyze information from sector partners, government authorities, academia and other actors;
• Provide high quality research and analysis following an evidence-based approach and ensure thorough documentation of the methodology;
• Contribute to production of regular written reports and dashboards;
• Support new and ongoing needs assessments;
• Follow iMMAP's branding regulations required for marketing or branding of all iMMAP products and correspondence;
• Any other tasks related to information management that may be requested.
• Ensure close collaboration with OCHA team and other intersectoral partners, working groups and sectors’ teams;
• Conduct any other activities as requested by the Senior IM Technical Advisor and the Country Representative.
Level of Education:
Work Hours: 8 InformationManagementOfficer 0
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.