Intern Management Systems Auditor; Analyst for Manufacturing, Engineering & Environmental Services
Jobs at:Leitung Gate Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• Experience1 - 3 years
• Job FieldEngineering / Technical
• Preferably a minimum of an upper Credit or Second Class Upper degree in any relevant engineering disciple including: Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Civil Engineering.
• EXCELLENT written and spoken communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations
• High-level proficiency in using Microsoft suit applications, including: Excel, Power Point, Word, and Project applications.
• High-level proficiency in sourcing and researching information online.
• High analytical and computational skills.
• Intermediate to high-level proficiency with administering enterprise management applications, including cloud-based solutions.
• Processing flow analyses & diagramming.
• Candidate must be positive thinking, creative, and a goal- getter.
• A second degree or certifications in project and / or Health, Safety & Environment and Quality Management Auditing will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.