Jobs at:Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) Internship
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility and Requirements
• Candidates must be in possesion of a recognized University Degree and a current temporary / practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials. They include:
• Application Letter (with phone number) addressed to "The Chief Medical Director, Rivers State University Teachiing Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State."
• Curriculum Vitae.
• Passport photograph.
• Licence / Registration.
• Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of result.
• WAEC / O'level Certificate.
• First School Leaving Certificate.
• L.G.A Identification Letter.
• Birth Certificate.
• Statutory declaration of age.
• Two (2) Recommendation letters.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.