Internal Audit Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To assist the Internal Auditor in ensuring the system of internal control is adequate to achieve management objectives in an efficient and effective manner, established procedures are being properly followed, assets are safeguarded and that resources are judiciously utilized, Management information is sound and adequate, risk management and analysis framework are developed and enhanced.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the Internal Auditor to undertake audit of various business areas as specified in the Internal Audit Annual Plan
• Undertake assessments on the quality and effectiveness of the internal controls and risk management
• Review accounting records and systems within the overall context of the organization’s internal control network;
• Jointly review the level of compliance in respect of corporate policies, plans, procedures, guidelines, laws and regulations;
• Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations
• Conduct spot check on agencies to ensure compliance with Internal Controls and binding agreements
• Assist in preparation and conducting departmental quality assessment review
• To conduct physical verification of all tangible assets of the organization and identify their locations;
• Keeps abreast of Company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor.
• First degree in accounting or related field
• At least 1-2 years post NYSC experience in Auditing or Accounting
• Cognate reporting experience 3. Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general)
• Fluency in spoken and written English language.
• Highly numerate
• Excellent planning and prioritization skills
• Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
• Private Health Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus
• A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
• Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.