Internal Audit Officer
Jobs at:Baobab Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, 06 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Monitoring the internal audit system of the organisation.
• Conduct regular internal audit of the bank, assist in reconciliation and the analysis of transactions.
• Conduct client visit on a regular basis.
• Conduct investigations on alleged irregularities/fraud.
• Assist in monitoring the business function of the branches and reporting all material findings and preparing appropriate recommendations for corrective actions.
• Ensure proper safeguard of assets and its effective utilization.
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded, summarized and reporte
• Accordingly and Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretions in sharing such information within legal confines.
• Lead and coordinate internal audit missions and Prepare report of audit missions
• Ensure timely regulatory reporting and any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
• Any other job as assigned by the Audit manager.
• Proven working 2 -3 years’ experience as Internal Auditor
• Banking working experience an added advantage.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email (e.g Internal Control Officer - Lagos).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.