Internal Auditor (Team lead)
Jobs at:Omnibiz Africa
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Lead a team of Auditors
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
• HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution, MSC is an added advantage
• 5 - 7 as an internal auditor in one of the Big 4 companies is an added advantage
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
• Excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.