Inventory and Accounting Officer (Fashion)
Jobs at:Dunn & Braxton
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• This role will be responsible for the overall inventory management of the business and financial reporting.
• The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge and understanding of stock management, inventory planning and basic book keeping/accounting.
• The Company is seeking to hire an experienced and hands-on Inventory & Accounting Officer that will be responsible for managing all aspect of the store operations and daily book keeping and reporting.
• The candidate is expected to keep account of stock, sales and cash book balance as well as reconciliation.
• Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
• Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
• Maintain daily invoices and records of purchases.
• Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
• Send invoices to respective customers.
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs
• Assist in budgeting while preparing accurate work papers, schedules and reconciliation for audit purpose
• Record payments and disbursements
• Make negotiations and sign contracts with suppliers.
• Evaluate suppliers who will provide goods and materials to carry out business operations.
• Maintain cordial work relationships with suppliers.
• Unload new supplies and store them appropriately
• Make reports on the inventory operations and provide them to higher authorities.
• Minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
• 1-3 years of experience as an Inventory management or Basic Book Keeping/Accounts preferably in the Retail and Fashion industries.
• Possess excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Excel and cost effective ERP solution.
• Ability to access risks before they occur
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Proven ability to build collaborative relationships across cross-functional teams
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to network effectively.
• Base Pay is N70, 000.00 monthly net (slightly negotiable) + other benefits.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
• Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Job title" as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.