Junior Accountant (Male)
Jobs at:Choice Talents NG
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Choice Talents NG
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Excellent background knowledge of Tally and ERP
• HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or Banking and Finance
• 2 - 5 years of Accounting experience.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
N80, 000 - N100, 000 Monthly.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.