Junior Engineer (Instrumentation)
Deadline of this Job:
18 October 2021
Date Posted: Sunday, October 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
• Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
• Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
• Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
• Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
• Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
• Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
• Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head.
Skills and competencies
• Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
• Good communication skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good networking and teaming skills.
• Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
• A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
• 3 to 9 Years work experience.
• Private Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.