Junior Finance Associate
Jobs at:Omnibiz Africa
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Costain Round About, Ebute Metta, Lagos, Nigeria
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple - they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
• Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
• Prepare balance sheets.
• Process invoices
• Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Update internal systems with financial data.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Participate in financial audits.
• Track bank deposits and payments
• Assist with budget preparation.
• Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
• Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Finance person or similar role
• Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software.
• MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
• HND/BSC in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.