Lead, Performance Management and Compensation
Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Provide leadership and oversee operations of the performance management unit, by developing and implementing a corporate performance management framework, assessment methodologies as well as rewards management systems.
The role holder will be a performance & KPI specialist, responsible for providing accurate, consistent & comprehensive updates on all business unit performance.
• Lead, direct & coordinate the development and implementation of performance management systems across the group.
• Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework and all performance relates issues.
• Managing the quarterly performance review process, coordinating post appraisals meetings & ensuring implementation of outcomes.
• Coordinates performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees.
• Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies to ensure the adoption of best practices and alignment to the strategic objectives of the group.
• Ensure implemented reward and recognition strategies (both tangible and nontangible) and policies are competitive and comply with business objectives.
• Manage the compensation structure; propose structure reviews by ensuring regular market-related pay research & benchmarking.
• Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees & make quick interventions to identify & improve performance.
• Maintain team’s staff strength by recruiting, orienting, training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
• Drives high performance in the team through managing and coaching of team members; and providing quality feedback.
• Relevant Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
• 5 years’ experience in performance management, rewards management or HR generalist function.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
• Analytical & detail-oriented.
• The ability to make logical, well balanced and reasoned decisions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Energy, enthusiasm & confidence.
• Coaching & Mentoring; relationship building.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.