Loan Collection Officer
Jobs at:Bytefin Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Field Customer Care
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone:
• Collecting payment on debts
• Understanding reasons for late payment.
• Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
• Tracking outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover owed money.
• Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
• Work closely with Team leads, Operations Manager, and Head of Operations to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction while ensuring debts are being recovered and paid up.
• Adherence to call script and call center policies.
• Compile Reports
SALARY: 50,000 Naira Basic Salary
Performance bonus based on KPI
• Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures, and telephone mannerisms
• Solid understanding of repayment schedules and bad debt management
• Proficient in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances, and collecting delinquent accounts
• Negotiation and Debt Settlement with the client, collections agents should develop and enact payment plans that eliminate the debt and are manageable for the customer.
• Ability to work with others in a close manner, Good computer skills, Good multi-tasking skills.
• To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
• MUST reside in Lagos.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.