Jobs at:Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Source for new clients through promotion and assist prospective clients with loan applications.
• Preparation and presentation of loan proposals to credit and risk assessment committee.
• Portfolio management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed loans, follow up on timely repayment, initiating and leading recovery activities, etc.).
• Effective relationship management through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients.
• Collection of detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals as well as thorough evaluation and assessment of loan applications.
• Analyzing and interpreting financial statements of businesses, to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the loan applicants.
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND or Master's Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.