MFS Treasury and Planning Manager, Fintech
Jobs at:Channel VAS
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a MFS Treasury and Planning Manager, you will collaborate and report to MFS Product & Performance Director respectively and you'll be expected to interact with executives and external partners on a daily basis.
What you will do
• Ensure the efficient management of liquidity needs and loan pools to optimize yields.
• Ensure active and timely loan pool reconciliations and alignment
• Support and ensure correct IFRS reporting of MFS Business reporting with Finance Department.
• Keep the MFS financial forecast updated on a monthly basis
• Perform daily funding analysis and positioning and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Coordinate borrowing, debt/interest payments and support communications with financial partners
• Provide guidelines in developing, simplifying, and automating processes in building the treasury functions
• Identify and mitigate currency exposures with support of finance.
• Identify opportunities to lower costs, reduce risks, enhance operational efficiency, and ensure effective utilization of funds.
• Support risk and compliance in risk management initiatives
• Responsible for the Credit Bureau Reporting function, including managing the operational work to build and design the system for reporting to the respective bureaus for all deployed portfolios, and to prepare the same for new deployments. This will also include management of the counterparties' participation
What you will need
• Bachelor's Degree with professional qualifications preferred (Chartered Accountant, Tax Advisory)
• Min 7 years of caliber experience in a Fintech Lending advisory and/or pricing role
• A proven track record of working in Banking or Fintech business (Payment processing, Money Movement, online banking, etc.) in a leadership role
• Strong commercial acumen maintaining a keen focus on revenues, growth and profitability, combining strategic and analytical capabilities with a results-focused approach
• Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles
• Strong executive presence and relationship management skills
• Technical and Financial Savvy
• Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred
• Understanding of financial industry in emerging markets
Your key attributes
• Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment with solution orientated mindset.
• Self-starter with high energy and detail orientated
• Strong, effective communication skills with good follow up.
• Strong software skills e.g. all relevant Microsoft, online and other required software and communication tools
• Ability to articulate through strong analytical, financial and business skills complex information in digestible and insightful manner with strong presentation skills.
Why you should apply
• Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
• Be a part of a multicultural working environment
• Meet a very unique and promising business and industry
• Gain insights for tomorrow market’s foreground
• Competitive renumeration package
• Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
• Performance-based bonus scheme
• Continuous training
• Company phone and laptop
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to https://apply.workable.com/channelvas/j/A8F7F025B9/apply/ to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.