Maintenance Officer Job
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Maintenance Officer Job
Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical
• Perform regular maintenance practices on property and equipment to reduce the occurrence of workplace accidents and lengthenthe lifespan of the property and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintenance operations on the depot, manufacturing, and any other core business division’s equipment and facilities.
• Inspects work for completeness and alignment with service level agreements
• Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
• Determines material, equipment, and supplies be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
• Keeps time cards and other routine records of the maintenance activities
• Maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other related systems in all core business locations.
• Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling, and ventilation
• Confers with workers to resolve grievances concerning equipment
• Stocks and organizes maintenance shop with tools, parts, and machinery needed for repair and maintenance as well as anticipating future needs.
• Assists Department Managers in locating and directing subcontractors needed for building maintenance and improvements deemed necessary.
• Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary
• Implements HSE standards in the maintenance activities
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering (Minimum 2:1).
• Minimum of five (3) years of work experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in the operations / Maintenance Department.
• HSE Certification
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.