Jobs at:Ascentech Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Accountant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
• Our client is looking to hire the services of an Account Officer. He will be responsible for some of our financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
• The Candidate’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
• Handle all accounting transactions; such as Purchasing, Sales,
• Handle Bank / Cash Receipts & Bank / Cash Payments
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable for Plant and at Group Level
• Stock taking and Valuation
• Handle Statutory payments (NSITF; VAT; Pension etc)
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Import LC’s Reconciliation
• Customer or Supplier Reconciliations
• Payroll Accounting
• And any other assigned task.
• HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Proven Work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally ERP and Sage
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Salary N70,000 - N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date 7th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.