Manager, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) Automobile
Jobs at:Proforce Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Manager, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) will grow the MRO division of Proforce Limited and report to the Head, MRO. The Manager – MRO shall be a proactive leader who is results oriented withMROexperience to run and grow Proforce MRO business unit.
• Leadership responsibility for overall operation of Proforce MRO division is vested on him/her. Implements lean strategies to maximize profitable growth, drive quality improvements, provide customer service, develop a technically qualified work force, reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly expectations.
• Profitably grow the business and achieve Division and Corporate goals monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Establishes and maintains customer service through delivering quality products on time.
• Leads strategy deployment for the operations team concentrating on Operational Efficiency.
• Accountable for driving Lean Initiatives throughout the operation to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
• Ensures the operation has adequate inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics.
• Develops a budget plan and manages operation within budget constraints.
• Maintains familiarity with competitive environment within geographical area of responsibility.
• Represents operations at the Division level.
• Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development. Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
• Build and enhance strategic relationships within new business development and Proforce MRO’s customer segments by maintaining contact with existing customers and partners.
• Participate in key events to meet potential partners; follow-up on contacts; build new pipelines and relationships; grow sales of overall services offering within Proforce MROsuite of business
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing new business relationships
• Perform market research on competitive landscape and industry trends
• Responsible for account development, cold calling, assessing client needs, and identifying solutions
• Generate new leads with the intention of creating sales/revenue
• Ensure Business Development team perform consistent post-sale follow-up
• Transition planning for long term growth and expansion of customers base
• Ensure Business Development Team maintain positive customer relationships post-sale with the intention of consistent growth
• Work closely with the Business Development, Accounting & Finance, and other Business Unit Leaders to strategize more effective sales and growth methods
• Collaborate and integrate knowledge and feedback from specialist functions (business units, Advocacy, Learning & Product Development, Marketing, Sales, etc) to assure that the organization is capable of implementing successful growth opportunities.
• Achieve key growth goals, and provide new markets for the sales team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of ten years of experience in automobile manufacturing industry, with at least 5 years of experience leading employees.
• Automobile Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul experience required
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem-solving resolution skills and a team focus.
• Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management, customers, and employees
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Experience in implementing Project management process, tools and techniques
• Ability to travel extensively.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• LEAN/Six Sigma experience valued
• Must be able to establish influential partnerships at all levels
• Experience with business development and client development
• Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area.
• Builds knowledge of the business and applies understanding of Proforce markets and capabilities to day-to-day responsibilities. Acts decisively on company priorities.
• Demonstrates trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards
• Contributes to business development by leveraging the full capabilities of Proforce.
• Manages and meets client and stakeholder expectations
• Prioritizes and balances the need for client satisfaction, successful execution, cost control and profitability
• Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.