Marketing & Communications officer
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, March 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Digital Marketing & Communications role helps all marketing & communication for Fitted®.
Their goal is to help build a community and cost effectively draw stakeholders into the Fitted® ethos.
They engage in the following activities:
• Development and execution of communications plan and calendar in tandem with the Management team
• Development of engaging content for relevant stakeholders via all media – from print to social media, email newsletters, calls and texts. Expectation is that this stakeholder list will include investors and customers.
• Devise and execute marketing campaigns to drive/improve quantifiable business metrics through innovative and pace-setting initiatives and ideas. These metrics include consumer demand (sales), customer satisfaction, brand strength
• Develop the Fitted® brand through multiple channels – physical events, partnerships, sponsorships, etc.
• Facilitate marketing campaigns via digital, social media and all other relevant channels
• Partner with the Design Team, Operations Team, and Management to devise new innovative ways of delivering exceptional value to consumers in novel ways. This may extend as far ideation on ways to use packaging as an effective product promotion, or suggesting attention-catching freebies, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related discipline
• 3 – 6 years directly relevant work experience (Digital marketing, SEO optimization, Content creation, Social Media Management / Brand Marketing)
• SEO marketing experience required
• Social media account ownership management + marketing experience required
• Analysis, measurement, and reporting on marketing campaign performance in line with corporate metrics identified as integral to success
• Leadership in ideating and devising innovative strategies to develop the brand and maximize corporate goals
• Identification of major new trends and technologies in the digital marketing industry
• Strong brand awareness & tapped into modern global culture
• Strategic and business acumen.
• Self-motivated, passionate story-teller with a keen and insightful understanding of digital marketing and the mindset of different stakeholders.
• Ideal candidates will care deeply about the power of communication in shaping narratives, and will use their deep insights to craft enviable niches within stakeholder mindsets with the core ethos of the Company.
• They will have flair for communications, marketing and relationship management.
• The candidate will have had experiences using hard and soft data (metrics and numbers, perception and sentiment) to determine success of social media, SEO marketing and other campaigns.
• They would be familiar with creating and presenting reports showcasing performance of metrics against targets for digital marketing campaigns spanning social media, search engine, etc.
• Prior experience should have tasked them with brainstorming ideas to address key metrics in existing campaigns, or devising new innovative ways to connect with an audience for new ones.
• An eye for design is essential to success in this role.
Negotiable & Competitive.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.