Jobs at:PayBuyMax Tech
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PayBuyMax Tech, your number one source for trading cryptocurrency, gift cards and more. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of trading, with an emphasis on integrity, passion and professionalism.
Founded in 2015 by two friends and colleagues Engr Okenwa & Engr Okolo. PayBuyMax Tech has come a long way from its beginnings. Engr. Okolo first started out trading bitcoins and gift cards as a hobby in his home in UAE, his passion has remained to make trading easy and enable free banking for all. We hope you enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
• If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
• Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
• Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
• B.Sc / MSc Degree in Marketing or related field
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Salary: 960,000 - 1,500,000 Naira annually
• The company provides breakfast and lunch for staffs, provides apartment, offer bonuses, and monthly reward to staffs.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.