Medical Officer (MBBS)
Jobs at:DEDA Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
08 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationBA/BSc/HND , OND
• Experience5 years
• Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
• Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
• Organising workloads
• Performing surgical procedures
• Providing general pre- and post-operative care
• Monitoring and administering medication
• Assessing and planning treatment requirements
• Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
• Writing reports and maintaining records
• Promoting health education
• Provides overall leadership and direction to other medical / clinical Officers.
• Ensures maintenance of ethical and professional standards.
• Exercises independent judgement when providing leadership and direction in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all divisional programs.
• Proven in-depth knowledge of modern medical developments, and principles and practices of medicine.
• Proven ability to manage a multi-faceted health organization.
• Keeping consultants and other medical officers informed about the care of their patients
• Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
• Good practical skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Effective decision-making skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
• Experience with Neonates
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
• All applicants are to send a detailed CV listing job duties at each place of work experience.
• Minimum 5 years Post NYSC experience.
FEMALE DOCTORS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.