Medical Sales Representative
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LifeBank is a platform that makes blood available when and where it is needed in Nigeria to save lives. We mobilize blood donations, take inventory of all blood available in the country, and deliver blood in the right condition to the point of need.
Function of the Role
• The Medical Sales Rep will be accountable for the sales team and will work with the Sales Reps and Officers to attain sales goals of the company.
• He/She will also be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to Hospitals and Medical Clients. He/She will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translates into sales.
• He/She will work to grow the client base of the Company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank products and services.
• Work with the marketing and Sales Lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank Customers.
• Deliver on monthly targets in assigned territory.
• Lead research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify management of special attention if required.
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators.
• Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective clients, schedule and follow through on calls with Leads and currents customers.
• Responsible for sales territory mapping, planning and management.
• Work closely with the Sales Lead and Reps to meet consumers needs. /
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Collate and provide daily call reports, as well as weekly and monthly of sales efforts in market sales territory.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area and report to the Sales Lead.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the City Lead
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
• Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
• Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned particular area.
• Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
• Experience as a Sales Rep in the healthcare and Pharma industry is a requirement.
• B.Sc in Biological and Medical Sciences.
• 2-3 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
• Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is required
Skills and Abilities:
• Good organisation skills and results driven
• Highly Self motivated
• Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
• High level of professionalism
• Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
• Good initiative, time and stress management skills
• Excellent Leadership abilities.
• Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
• Sociable and friendly
• Confident and pleasant
• Loves a challenge.
• Daily field visits to Clients sites
• Will be required to write proposals and reports
• Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to LifeBank on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.