Jobs at:Bode Adediji Partnership
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• Experience5 - 7 years
• Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial , Real Estate
We are presently looking for an experienced Real Estate Operation Manager to oversee one of our organization’s location operations. The candidate will be saddled with the responsibility to plans, directs, and oversees the company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Will help execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgment, vision, management, and leadership. The candidate will oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight on all areas of business at this location. The candidate will take a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the company’s systems, processes, workflows, while ensuring that the company delivers an outstanding service that is client-focused and efficient at all times.
• Job Type: Full Time
• Qualification: BSc/MBA
• Experience: 5 - 7 years
• Location:Abuja/Portharcourt, Nigeria
Job Competencies, capabilities and Key responsibilities
To succeed at this role, the following will be expected:
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office.
• Serve as the point of contact for office and third-party vendors, building property management; manage office contracts and monitor expenditures.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
• saddle with the primary duties of overseeing location daily operations in all business areas for effective goal actualization.
• Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes by evaluating performance , analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Works with the General Manager and Leasing Agent on the implementation of marketing and leasing efforts researches, investigates, analyzes affordable housing management industry trends and developments, and in accordance with these trends/developments, prepares forecasts, action plans, and recommendations for the company.
• Negotiates, executes and evaluates new/existing property management contracts ensuring proper staffing, funding, building/equipment safety and regulatory compliance.
• Assist investment team with property due diligence, acquisitions, and dispositions as may be required.
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Takes responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the properties/sites.
• Provide clear directions on strategic goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
• Coordinate marketing efforts, and liaise with field teams and business development.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication .
• Prepare and submit monthy,quarterly ,bi- annually and annual operational reports ,budget to the CEO
• Lead and support organizational budgeting process.
• Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions.
• Review Performance Improvement reports in determining the effectiveness of interventions.
Key skills: What we require;
• Relevant and proven industry experience.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
• Good knowledge of the property industry and applicable federal, state, municipal and local government regulations.
• Possesses requisite experience in HR frameworks, Financial management, Marketing -Business Development ,Customer Service,Legal Compliance and Operations.
• Financial reporting capabilities including budgeting and cash flow management.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
• High degree of integrity; professionalism, honesty, self-motivation and positive attitude.
• Extremely organized with keen attention to detail; ability to multi-task effectively.
• 5 - 7 years experience in building operations and property management, coupled with at least 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
• Advanced degree required, ideally a Post Graduate degree or an MBA, with a minimum of 5 years strong business management operational experience across a range of business disciplines ideally, has worked in senior management role for a minimum of 3+ years in a real estate property management/consulting organization
• Results-proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; high level of business acumen including successful P&L management; and problem-solving, project management, and creative resourcefulness.
Please use the title of the role as your email subject.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.