Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, December 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles and Duties
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the working and managing of ERP projects, training, and technical support work for our customers.
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time, and cost to agreed levels of quality
• Defines, documents, and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects.
• Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the project.
• Prepares, maintains, and reports on project plans within the project teams.
• Tracks activities, timelines and costs against the plan: escalates risks and find mitigation pathways where projects are at risk.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Creates and implements effective operating rhythms with project stakeholders.
• Provides regular reporting to Management
• Build and maintain client relationship
• Once project scope is understood, plan/predict which resources/teams will be needed to reach objectives and manage resources
• Keep an overview of team finances
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
• Prioritise internal team relationships
• Be able to scope and identify further opportunities from clients
• Be trustworthy
• Understand the creative process and working with creative teams
• Desirable Skills
• Project management certification or prior experience in leading Engagement teams would be an added advantage.
• Experience in the field of Financial Management, IT Management, Supply Chain Management, and Intelligence Reporting/Analytics.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.