Oracle Financial Consultant
Jobs at:Opass Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Opass Limited
Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982. The Company has organised numerous courses (both In-House and Public) for over 120 companies in Nigeria drawn from all the sectors of the economy. We have also handled executive selection assignments for numerous positions on behalf of many clients
Oracle Financial Consultant
• Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM methodology.
• Configuring Oracle release 12.x.x to meet the client’s requirements.
• Documenting and testing extensions, reporting, integrations and migrations.
• Support the client through full UAT lifecycles and Go Live.
• Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
• Develop/Tailor- made materials for and delivery of User Training.
• Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards.
• Proactive: Display energy and initiative in solving problems. Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
• Adaptable: Undertake a variety of tasks willingly. Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required. Adapt quickly to new technologies and products. Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• Quality: Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
• Decisive: Ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options. Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
• Integrity: Act with personal integrity at all times.
• Professional: Work within your team’s processes. Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. Have a positive can-do approach to work.
• A minimum of three years’ experience working with Oracle Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management in both the private and public sector.
• Good understanding of finance module interfaces between other modules and with external systems will be an added advantage
• A good University Degree or its equivalent with higher education (M.Sc, MBA, etc.) and Oracle certifications is essential.
• Certification(s) in Project Management will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of and ability to prepare Oracle implementation project deliverables using Oracle OUM methodology.
• Knowledge of underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud in Financials will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of basic account principles and statutory reports will be added advantage.
• Experience in prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
• Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research, manage and resolve issues through SRs.
• Experience with low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries will be an added advantage.
• Root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are important.
• Experience in analysing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite release R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
Salary: In the region of N300k per month plus other benefits
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://opasslimited.com/service.php
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.