Part Sales Supervisor
Jobs at:Pushresume NG
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• Experience4 years
• LocationAbuja , Lagos
• Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Parts Sales Supervisor will be responsible for daily sales activities of Spare Parts. S/He will monitor the parts inventory database and places orders as needed and also manage the channel partners to maximize the parts sale.
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia.
• Do daily and weekly planning in conjunction Network Manager.
• Maintain stock levels for ensuring maximum uptime within the region.
• Individual should have in depth knowledge of automobiles especially commercial vehicles
• Have experience in parts to key account companies as well as retailing to customers
• Ensure all client’s authorized service centers stock adequate parts
• Manage the uptime of all client’s vehicles in the region
• Meet TASS Owners/GMs monthly to review the business of parts as well as ensure vehicles are quickly repaired from the workshops
• Drive the parts business in the region and ensure the targets allotted are achieved
• Give constant feedback to the Business Head on the parts sales of his region
• Visit all channel partners regularly and ensure parts sales.
• Ensure the keeping of logs and time sheets daily of work and report on issues
• 4 years plus relevant experience is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.