People Operations Associate
Jobs at:Reliance Health
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• This role will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of initiatives, programs and activities that ensure all employees in Reliance Health have a positive experience working in the company.
• The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and have the ability to independently complete tasks in a virtual environment.
• Support in engagement, culture programs and initiatives that best supports the organisation’s growth strategy.
• Ensure day-to-day operations of people-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner.
• Support in onboarding of new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources for seamless integration.
• Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed.
• Support the offboarding process.
• Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
• Tertiary Education from a recognised institution
• A minimum of 1 year post-NYSC experience in human resource management
• Very good research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic, high-velocity situations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Education :Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.