Performance Improvement Finance Manager
Jobs at:Ernst & Young (EY)
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Recognizing the changing and fast-paced professional landscape, you will team with engagement leadership to bring our broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the finance and operations function.
We currently are seeking a Manager to manage and support client engagements, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and participate in business development activities on strategic and priority accounts.
You'll be part of our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
• As a Manager, you'll actively manage and participate in client engagements and participate in market development.
• Assume responsibility for the successful execution of project work
• Actively contribute insight and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project reports
• Develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships
• Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge
• Use technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance the delivery of services
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
To Qualify for the Role, You Must Have
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer science or a related field
• Masters or MBA
• Over 5-7 years consulting experience including staff management
• Perfectly bilingual in both, French and English languages is required
• Background in operational finance is highly desired
• Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: IT banking systems and operations, ERP implementations, and architecture
• Definition of operational models of the finance function
• Transformation of the Finance function
• Please be advised that this role does not meet the training and experience requirements for those individuals wishing to pursue their Chartered Accountant designation
• Ideally an experience in consultation
What We Look For:
We are looking for the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performers in the past have demonstrated deep knowledge of the financial services marketplace, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and an ability to adapt and collaborate in changing circumstances.
If you are someone who exhibits a strong commitment to lead projects to completion on time and within budget while guiding junior team members through feedback and coaching, then this role is for you.
What We Offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.