Piping & Module Prefabrication Construction & Quality Supervisor
Jobs at:Amaiden Energy
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Collaborate with EPC Contractor to:
• Single point Company representative responsible for delivery and supervision of Project piping & module prefabrication scopes, including:
• Yard Safety delivery in line with Mode 2 status – Risk Analysis, JHAs, etc.
• Constructability & prefab sequence reviews and approval in accordance with Advanced Workpack Delivery process.
• Method Statement and JHA review, approval and implementation
• Periodic Audits e.g. HSE & Delivery.
• Oversee the setup of a production line facility for pipe and support prefabrication
• Deliver prefabricated/painted/clean/preserved spools and bag & tagged items in accordance with the agreed delivery schedule.
• Oversee the setup of Jetty Module prefabrication.
• Delivery punchlist free Jetty 3 modules to the agreed sequence.
• Implementation of Flawless & Preservation initiatives.
• Represent Company in yard precommissioning activities: hydrotesting, flushing, etc.
• Be responsible for Company Quality Control at the Prefabrication Yard:
• Approving Quality Control Plans
• Witness and monitor work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures.
• Monitor welding quality and NDT requirements for fabricated piping and related items
• Monitor implementation of faultless project delivery (FPD), preservation and other Build-It-Clean (BIC) initiatives
• Support QA team in the resolution of Non-conformances, audits and site instructions
• Provide quality trends to Quality Surveillance Lead and provide improvement plan if any.
• Witness / Participate in material Receiving Inspection at SCNL yard to identify damage or deficiencies
• Prepare timely and comprehensive construction progress & Daily reports for Prefab yard for effective communication and seamless construction delivery
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
• Quality Qualifications: Minimum Welding Inspection Level 1, Knowledge of NDT Techniques (RT, UT, PAUT etc.), Coatings.
• 8 - 10 years post graduate experience out of which at least 5years should have been similar Mechanical / piping supervisory roles on a similar scale covering Quality and Construction supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.