Jobs at:Azman Air Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 may 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 - 4 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
• Responsible for pricing analysis, while staying abreast of pricing trend in the industry and make recommendations to the revenue manager.
• Develop pricing management methods, using existing or new research to measure pricing/revenue performance.
• Design and execute controlled fare tests to study customer price elasticity of demand.
• Develop fare structure
• Simulate models to forecast and/or price in a competitive environment.
• Conduct high level analysis and report to the Head of the department
• Create programs to improve pricing/revenue management efficiency.
• Analyzes passenger ticketing data to gain market knowledge and leverages on that knowledge to inform future ricing decision.
• Carries out other duties that may be assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent
3-4yrs experience in Airline pricing
2 yrs experience in data analysis
Previous experience of MITA and BITA will be an added advantage.
• Exceptional mathematical reasoning: Must be able to determine correct mathematical methods or formulas to solve problem that relates to revenue management and pricing.
• Strong understanding of airline revenue and pricing strategies.
• Ability to design effective processes, programs and procedures that eliminate complexities and focus on continuous improvement.
• A good team player
• Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and under pressure.
• Proficiency in SQL and other database tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Power Point and Word.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.