Jobs at:International Institute of Tropical Agriculture - IITA
Deadline of this Job:
29 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participate in market survey on fast moving items on a weekly basis
• Assist in procuring materials and items on cash as per the instruction of back of house Manager
• Preparing weekly report of outstanding purchase orders (Partial deliveries, non- deliveries, and GIT
• Ensure that invoices of all cash purchases are quickly submitted daily for preparation of imprest journal for processing and prompt reimbursement by the Finance unit
• Liaise with Supply chain unit on outstanding purchase order both locally and overseas orders to reduce encumbrances.
• Assist in raising local purchase order for imprest purchases and other deliveries to the unit
• Follow up with suppliers in ensuring prompt deliveries of items required for the day to day running of the unit.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Back of House Manager or supervisors.
• National Diploma in related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a well-structured organization.
• The ideal candidate must:
• Have ability to work with minimal supervision, trustworthy and commitment to work during weekends and holiday when needed.
• We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.