Procurement Manager & Officer
Jobs at:Compovine Technologies Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of products.
• Discover profitable suppliers andinitiatebusiness and organizationpartnerships.
• Negotiate with external vendors to secureadvantageousterms.
• Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors.
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
• Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries.
• Examine and test existing contracts.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
• Monitor supplier performance and ensure contractual obligations are met.
• Develop risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
• Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
• Control spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs.
• Possess a B.Eng / B.Sc / B.Tech in relevant fields with 5 - 10 years experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.