Procurement Officer - Experienced
Jobs at:Goteh Construction Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Implement the Company’s procurement strategies, policies and procedures that will ensure the correct structures, systems, resources and processes are in place to meet the requirements of operations.
• Develop procurement Manual.
• Develop a pool of vendors across board in different locations and negotiate with them to secure the most advantageous terms.
• Coordinate product delivery logistics with suppliers, importers, transportation companies, Plant and Workshop operations.
• Implement vendor evaluation.
• Develop reporting systems for each department to ensure accurate inventory of goods and availability of necessary goods and services.
• Finalize details of orders and deliveries. And prepare SLA's for all vendors and suppliers.
• Oversee Materials Procurement to ensure quality, cost, warehousing, inventories, maintenance and logistics are appropriately managed.
• Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external expenditure
• Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company's needs.
• A Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university in Social Sciences or other relevant discipline
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Procurement Management
• Diploma /Degree in Supply Chain Management or formal training in supply chain management, Vendors evaluation, Supplier Management, Vendor Quality Assurance etc is an added advantage.
• Fully conversant with modern procurement and purchasing techniques.
• Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts.
• Proven track record of controlling and reducing external spend whilst developing a robust supplier base.
• Relationship Management.
• Ability to lead a Team, be creative and innovative, proactive, resilient, attentive to details and having excellent personal mastery and integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: email@example.com with the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.