Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, 08 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With a mission to provide a first-class experience for employees from their first job to their last breath. Rovedana is simplifying staffing, staff management, and payroll administration for businesses of all sizes.
Read more about this company
Salary: 200,000 - 250,000 + Benefits
Job Description: The Procurement Manager purchases, negotiates and identifies goods or services for use or sell. Ensures the employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
• Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
• Assesses total costs of company purchases
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and
• maintaining stock levels
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
• Minimum of 5 Years in Procurement and Supply Position
• Knowledge of Procurement & Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs)
• Good at Networking, Negotiating And Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.