Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to hire a Product Manager. The ideal candidate will conduct Market Research in relation to products and products performance.
You will work with the Research and Development teams to deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) to meet market needs.
Roles / Responsibilities
• Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
• Outline, analyze, and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
• Coordinate relationships between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
• Monitor and support the design, development, and deployment of the new/upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
• Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
• Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s / he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
• Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
• Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
• Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behavior.
• Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, manuals, training guides, etc.
• Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
• Minimum of four (4) years of quality experience in a similar role.
• Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable Information Technology solutions.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
• Top-notch strategy, presentation, and communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.