Product Support Officer
Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working with the relevant Product team members, to provide support services for the team’s project, to ensure the product requirements are built rightly
• Managing product requirement documents (PRD) to ensure they are up to standard and readily available to all stakeholders
• Support the team in pre and post product deployment
• Managing product models to ensure they are up to standard in fulfilling product implementation goals.
• Monitor and effect the adherence of guiding product policies and goals
• Work with the Marketing, Customer Engagement, and Sales Teams to provide second level support that continuously improves marketing lifecycle
• Monitoring the customer experience for users of our products and overseeing continued improvements to the user experience
• Manage and remove obsolete products.
• Complete all works necessary to support market research need.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields
• 2 years of product management support experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives
• Proven and successful experience leading high-performing product and promotional strategies for a business, resulting in increased revenue.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.