Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones. We at Elvaridah have made it our mission to change Africa by building businesses that will thrive and expand the economy. So whether you have a new or already existing business or you are interested in launching a new business in Nigeria, get in touch with us and let us Build Your Business.
• Our client is seeking to hire a Production Manager with requisite experience in the formulation and production process of household cleaning products (dishwashing liquid, hand washing and bleach liquid).
• The Production manager’s tasks would include overseeing the end-to-end process of formulating and producing effective and good quality household cleaning products which meet the needs of the Company’s clientele across Africa.
• Planning and organizing production schedules.
• Assessing project and resource requirements.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
• Determining quality control standards.
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
• Organizing relevant training sessions.
Required Academic Qualifications and Skillset
• At least 4 years experience in the same role
• Adaptability planning
• People and project management
• Multitasking and time management
• Applicant must be physically fit, able to stand for long hours, and work in a factory-type environment.
• Mondays - Saturdays.
N130,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.